SEN Teacher - Autism
**SEN Teacher - Autism
Are you an experienced SEN or Primary Teacher with SEND experience who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - Autism
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for a school in Lewisham that caters for children with autism (ASD) and severe learning difficulties (SLD). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in the school.
The Candidate - SEN Teacher - Autism
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teacher - Autism
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-7 students with special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Reeson Education?
Reeson Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritized
- Continuous Support and free CPD courses
Please apply without delay to be considered.