SEN Teacher - Greenwich
SEN Teacher required in Outstanding special School in Greenwich
Permanent contract from September 2021
Salary M2 - UPS3 - based on experienced
Are you an experienced SEN Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - Greenwich
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Greenwich that caters for children with severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties (SLD/PMLD). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled special needs teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in the school.
The Candidate - SEN Teacher - Greenwich
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS, QTLS or overseas qualified)
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (SLD/PMLD)
- Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skillfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teacher - Greenwich
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (SLD/PMLD)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Reeson education?
Reeson Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates
- your needs are prioritized
Please apply below or contact Kiesha on 02038410777 to discuss. We look forward to receiving your application and speaking to you about this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.