SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Support
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting new opportunity and have a passion for SEN?
A friendly "Good" Ofsted rated Primary School in Wandsworth are looking for a confident, ambitious SEN Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 support for pupils with various Special Educational Needs.
This role will begin in September 2022 as a full or part time role across EYFS, KS1, KS2.
You will be working alongside a motivated team of specialist teachers, various therapists, and inclusion staff as a SEN Teaching Assistant, providing specialised 1:1 support to individuals with SEN, ensuring the highest level of care is given and ensure the pupils feel safe and happy.
The ideal candidate for this SEN Teaching Assistant role would be a graduate searching for the perfect role to start their career in education, or an individual passionate about SEN who is looking to work with the best specialist staff and equipment. Additionally, this SEN Teaching Assistant role is perfect to provide a valuable experience for aspiring Psychologist, Counsellors, Therapist, Primary School Teachers and more.
SEN Teaching Assistant Job Description
- SEN Teaching Assistant providing 1:1 Support
- Starting in September 2022
- £75- £100 per day
- Full-time, full academic year, term-time only.
- Based in Wandsworth SW18
About the SEN Teaching Assistant Role
- Provide 1:1 support for pupils across EYFS, KS1 & KS2 with SEN requirements
- Use your creativity and imagination to excite the pupils
- High quality and bespoke CPD will be provided
- Strong inclusion team to support you
Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant
- A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for all pupils to flourish
- Previous experience working with children
- Creative, confident and caring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion in supporting those with Special Educational Needs
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Support, then apply now! Send your CV to Carl @ Reeson Education and you will be contacted by your personal consultant
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.