Salary: FTE: £19,842 per annum - £17,070 p.a. (36 hours per week) or £9,483 p.a. (20 hours per week)
Potential Extra Income: Cover supervision hours or after school clubs may be available for an experienced/suitable candidate.
Reports to: Designated class teacher
Start date: January 2023
Interview date: Ongoing
Contract type: Full Time (36 hrs per week, 39 weeks per year) - Part Time (20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year)
Contract term: Temporary. Conditional upon the child being on roll at the school.
A Wandsworth Primary school is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Special Education Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant to join its growing team.
What the school are looking for
Experience of working with children with SEN is preferred but not essential. You will have:
- A passion for working with primary aged children with SEN in a 1:1 and a group scenario and a determination that they will become knowledgeable and virtuous.
- A desire to work with honesty, perseverance and curiosity, and in service of all the learners in our school.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Initiative and confidence to teach pupils 1:1 and in a group effectively under the direction of the class teacher.
- Ability to manage pupils 1:1 and in a group scenario in a positive and calm way so that they achieve the highest standards in their learning.
Why work at this school:
As a member of their team, you will teach, role model and strive to exemplify virtues such as curiosity, honesty, perseverance, and how we can serve others. In return, we commit to giving you the time, inspiration and support to flourish. You will have plenty of CPD opportunities for professional development and growth too.
Please apply or contact Carl at Reeson Education to be shortlisted for this SEN Teaching Assistant role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.