We are working with an Outstanding Catholic Primary School in Brent, North West London who are looking for an experienced SENCO to join them on a part time basis.
As the SENCO you will work closely with pupils with particular needs, teachers and parents, arrange meetings and assessments with external professionals and set up support plans for individual pupils. The school are looking for an experienced professional with the ability to handle sensitive situations.
The right candidate would have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience as SENCO
- Be organised, hardworking and have a strong interest in their own CPD
- Be committed to the pursuit of excellence in all areas
The school can offer;
- Committed leadership team and staff, dedicated to providing excellent teaching
- A growing and thriving school which celebrates cultural differences
- Mature and confident pupils, and a positive atmosphere throughout
- Focus on competitive sports and use of the fantastic local facilities
Why you should apply;
- Temp to perm role, try it out before you commit
- An excellent school and place to work, which attracts local and international pupils
- A great location, near a station, accessible from both the over ground and many tube stations, and easy to commute to from neighbouring boroughs and central London