Teacher - SEN
- Primary SEN Class Teacher required
- Outstanding SEN School (OfSTED)
- Location - Redbridge
- Permanent contract available April 2021
- £31,500 - £46,000 + SEN Point
- Exceptional Induction and Continuous in house CPD training
- Supportive SLT
- Interviews ASAP
Are you an experienced Teacher for SEN who is seeking a new opportunity for Easter 2021?
Do you want to work in a truly outstanding school which boasts exceptional facilities, highly organised teams and exemplary systems?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with children with Autism, SLD and sensory processing needs?
This is a primary SEN school in Redbridge is rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted. It caters for 260 pupils aged 3-11 years with Autism and associated learning difficulties. These include severe autism, aspergers, ADHD, mental health, complex medical conditions, physical and mobility difficulties, as well as severe developmental delay. The school is based in an outstanding purpose built facility just a few minutes walk from the Central line. Teamwork between all professionals has been an essential aspect of the success of the school.
As a Class based Teacher in this School you will plan, develop, and coordinate individual curriculum programmes for students with Autism in your class. You will implement whole class and group learning activities and continuously assess pupils progress their their specific learning goals. You will work in collaboration with a team of highly skilled Teaching Assistants to deliver outstanding learning opportunities. You will be expected to provide a sensory programme, integrating the physical, academic, social and emotional needs of each individual student.
You will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experienced teaching SEN - ideally at Primary level
- Be able to plan effective and inspiring learning sessions that are multi-sensory and differentiated to meet each child's individual needs
- Be aware of safeguarding procedures and follow best practise procedures
- Be honest, hard-working, reliable and punctual
- Manage the in class team effectively, directing activity and relaying and disseminating information from the SLT to your TAs
- Deal with the physical challenges of the job (occasional running and physical interventions)
- Have experience of Attention! Autism, Intensive Interaction, Team Teach would be advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills, experience and attitude to hit the ground running in this fantastic Redbridge School then please apply now.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.