- I am currently seeking a Teaching assistant who can help support students with SEN needs. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can work alongside the other Teaching Assistant to support the students.
- The students does not always need a 1 to 1 ratio, however this is more for the release time and so that someone is always with the students.
- The role could be working with small groups of students with SEN needs, or as a general class Teaching Assistant. The role is very varied.
- This is a unique role and will run up until the end of the academic year, 5 days per week.
The successful applicant will have the support of the whole school staff members.
- Working alongside another Teaching Assistant to support the student in work and play time
- Supporting the student with any academic or creative needs.
- Working in the department to provide the best education and day to day for the student
- Must be hard-working
- Full Time - long term role
- Start ASAP
- Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Ideally experience working in a school or a care capacity - however the school welcome all applicants as theory and practical training will be given!
- Be able to be resilient and calm
- Willingness to take on school training if successful (do not need to pay for this)
Please get in touch by applying now with an up-to-date CV if you are interested in this role - or contact Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%