A warm, efficient, and inclusive school in the heart of London is offering a long-term Teaching Assistant role from September 2022 until July 2023. This opportunity is to work one-one with a lovely autistic boy, who is very academic but struggles in social situations. He does also need support with behaviour and someone to ensure he is on task.
Role requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to build rapport with students in a one-one setting
- Experience working in KS2
- A willingness to help in extra curriculum activities
- Able to work effectively with small groups
Main responsibilities for a Teaching Assistant:
- Ensuring the one-one is on task
- Co-ordinate effectively with Class Teacher
- To perform safeguarding duties
- Perform interventions
- Happy to help with differentiation in lessons to enable pupils to access the curriculum
What the school can offer a Teaching assistant:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
- CPD and training courses
If you are a Teaching Assistant and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are looking to trial candidates the next week; the role is likely to be filled quickly.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%