Job Type: Teaching Assistant EYFS, KS1 or KS2
Job Title: TA - LSA
Hours: Full time
Start Date: September Start
A thriving and diverse school located in Sutton are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a full time basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.