Primary School EYFS Teaching Assistant
A School based in Southfields are seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant to join their team for a January start, possibly sooner for the right candidate. This will be working in a Reception class and the school are a kind, and welcoming school with staff support throughout.
- January 2023 start (Possibly sooner)
- Primary School
- Southfields SW19
- EYFS year group
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- Long term / Permanent role
- Pay £70-£100 per day depending on experience and payroll option (We offer PAYE and Umbrella)
- Must hold a DBS on the update service or willing to get one through us.
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Must be able to work within the designated school hours on a full time term time basis.
- Must be able to provide valid references
- Must have up to date CV spanning over 10 years of employment or educational history
- Local or willing to commute to the school
Please apply with your CV to be considered and shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%