Are you a motivated graduate looking to take your Literature experience back to the classroom?
Do you consider yourself be a role model and feel you can inspire young students?
We are looking for a graduate with an outstanding academic record and a charismatic personality to match is wanted to join this established primary school in Haringey as a English Teaching Assistant.
- English Teaching Assistant post available immediately
- Well-managed primary located in Haringey
- £80 to £100
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time role
The ideal candidate for this Teaching Assistant post should be a Maths graduate with an impressive academic report. You should be able to demonstrate passion for education by giving your very best to the school
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.