Teaching Assistant - Special Needs - East London - Long term to permanent role
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- East London
- Close to tube station
- £75 - £85 per day
- ASAP Start
- Permanent contract available
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in an innovative Special School for ASD and SLD -
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
Have you had experience in supporting children with a diagnosis of Autism (ASD)?
Do you want to be a valuable part of a team as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
About the Role:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- ASAP Start - Long-Term & Full-Time role
- Potential for a permanent contract for the right person
- SEN 1:1 Support
- East London
- £75 - £85 Daily Rate
- Immediate Start
I am recruiting for Primary SEN Teaching Assistants who have an ambition for supporting children and young adults with Special Educational Needs. The school I am working with have a dynamic and positive environment to be in, both for the students and members of staff.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience as an SEN TA /Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant is required
- Strong understanding of Autism (ASD) and Speech & Language difficulties
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Hold an enhanced DBS (we can assist you with any new application)
Please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777 :)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%