Job Title: Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Nursery Age
Location: Blackheath, London
Type of Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP / March 2023
Reeson Education are currently seeking a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join a friendly team at an independent primary school based in Blackheath. The successful candidate will work with Nursery age children and provide support to the classroom teacher in creating a stimulating and safe learning environment.
Teaching Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- To assist the teacher in the planning, preparation, and delivery of lessons
- To work with individual and groups of children to support their learning and development
- To provide pastoral care and support for children, promoting positive behaviour and well-being
- To help maintain a safe and clean learning environment, following health and safety procedures
- To attend staff meetings and contribute to the development of the school's policies and procedures
Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience working with Nursery age children
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with children, colleagues, and parents
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking independent school, which places a strong emphasis on providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment for all children. If you are passionate about working with young children and have the required qualifications and experience, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%