Excellent secondary comprehensive school based in Redbridge, are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant for a full-time Teaching Assistant post from March 2023.
- Redbridge, East London
- March 2023 - start date
- Full time Teaching Assistant post
- Fantastic Teaching Assistant Team
- Extremely forward-thinking school.
ABOUT THE TEACHING ASSISTANT POST:
The school are seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and motivated graduate who is looking to gain experience with a view to pursuing a career in education, coupled with a genuine desire to make a difference to the lives of young people.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - TEACHING ASSISTANT POST:
This is a high performing school, rated as 'Outstanding' in their last Ofsted Inspection. The school is rated very highly for progress and over 80% of students achieve a grade 4 or higher in English and Maths. Within the local area, this school is considered to be one the highest performing.
This is a school where teachers' teach. The school is well-organised and staff feel well supported internal promotion is a regular occurrence, a school who has fantastic internal support and a celebrated and effective leadership team who are highly effective. It's a great place to work for teachers and a chance to thrive for ambitious individuals.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDIATE WILL HAVE:
- The ability and willingness to understand the needs of students from different social backgrounds, sensory impairments and special educational needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- The ability to form and maintain appropriate professional relationships and boundaries with young people and adults.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Good ICT skills to support learning.
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills. With a commitment to personal career development.
- The desire to gain experience working in a school, with a view to possibly move into teaching in the future
WHY APPLY TO THIS SCHOOL - TEACHING ASSISTANT POST:
- Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
- Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
- Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
- Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
- An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
- Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
- Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
- Continued Professional Learning programme for all staff
- Opportunities are available for suitable candidates to complete a TA Apprenticeship
When you apply with Reeson Education, you benefit from:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%