Teaching Assistant for Tower Hamlets Secondary School
- Successful Tower Hamlets Secondary School
- Supportive working environment
- April 2023 start date.
- Highly Supportive SENCO and excellent SLT.
- Full time position available
- Hugely positive environment with happy pupils
About the school looking for a Teaching Assistant
A Teaching Assistant is required for a truly exceptional Tower Hamlets Secondary school. The student's progress is consistently excellent for GCSE and A level, and our superb professional development offer means that our staff feel equipped to carry out their duties with confidence and support.
The school are keen to find Teaching Assistants who are totally aligned to their values. There are a number of opportunities opening up over the next 2 terms in this growing school. There are permanent and fixed term positions available also.
Why might you choose to work as a Teaching Assistant in this school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures,
- sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
As a Teaching Assistant, do you have:
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent?
- Experience of working with students with a range of additional needs?
- Awareness of issues related to student underachievement and barriers to their learning and participation?
- Excellent communication and organisational skills?
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this brilliant Teaching Assistant post.
Please apply now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%