- Immediate start
- Free lunch and parking
- Competitive rates of pay on offer
- 40 minute train ride from Waterloo
A Teaching Assistant is needed ASAP in an excellent coeducational Independent all through school in South West London.
This Teaching Assistant post can be full time or part time. Working hours are 8am to 4pm.
The school is keen to appoint a Teaching Assistant on a full time, long term/permanent basis.
If you secure the job, you will expected to meet all standard Teaching Assistant responsibilities, as well as uphold the ethos of the school. You will need to be able to support pupils across all key stages and subjects.
General responsibilities will include but not be limited to; assisting lower attaining pupils in class, working 1:1 with specific SEN pupils and carrying out brief refresher sessions for particular groups of children.
Primary responsibilities for this Teaching Assistant role will be centred around providing pupils with effective support in the core subjects (English, Maths and Science).
Overtime, additional responsibilities and specific timetables can be provided, in order for you to further hone your skills.
The rates of pay for this Teaching Assistant position will be between £70 to £100 a day, depending on the qualifications and experiences of each candidate.
Established in 1926, the school has had a rich and exciting history.
They are set up to support NQTs and have experienced mentors in all departments.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate Inspection (May 2018)
- Pupils possess entirely positive attitudes to learning, enjoy working collaboratively, and support and celebrate each other's achievements
- Pupils display excellent self-confidence, resilience and a commitment to improve their learning and performance in readiness for the next stage of their lives
- Pupils' respect for others and for different cultures is excellent
- Pupils of all abilities described how the school had helped them to feel more confident in their learning…and how teachers' support and feedback on their progress enables them to know how well they are doing and to improve further
- Pupils demonstrate a genuine involvement in monitoring their own progress, always seeking to extend it further, helped in this by the school's very good progress and attainment tracking procedures
Applications are welcome if you are a recent graduate or experienced Teaching Assistant.
You are also welcome to apply if you are a British trained Teaching Assistant or overseas trained Teaching Assistant.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Teaching Assistant:
- Right to work in the UK
- Clear and up to date Enhanced DBS
- UK Bachelor's Degree or overseas equivalent
- Experience of working with children/young people from the ages of 11 to 16
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Teaching Assistant, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.