A unique school with a friendly vibe, in the borough of Lambeth, are looking for several Teaching Assistants, to join in the new academic year. The successful applicants will join a highly successful team and start as soon as possible. You will be responsible for working with small groups and supporting the whole class. There will be an element of SEN to most roles. The school itself is very modern having been purpose built a few years ago. Sate of the art facilities
The school will invest heavily in your development and encourages career progression/professional development through regular CPD training. Permanent contracts will be offered to those who distinguish themselves this year - this is the way the school has recruited their Teaching Assistant staff for the last 4 years and the vast majority of those appointed in this way do get contracts.
About the Teaching Assistant Role
- Immediate start, full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate up to £100
About the School
- Newly refurbished Complex Needs School in Lambeth
- Caters for children aged 5-11 years old
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted
- In partnership with local schools that regularly use the training facilities available
- Outstanding leadership team who encourages in-house career progression
- Excellent transport links that are easily accessible on foot and school car park on-site
In order to be considered for this Teaching Assistant role will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working with SEN (desirable)
- Have proven experience working within nurseries or schools in a UK-based classroom
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%