SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich
- SEN Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- Outstanding SEN School
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Primary / Secondary
- Autism, Learning Disabilities, Speech and Language
- Ongoing full time contract
- Permanent contract available for right candidate
An 'Outstanding' Special Needs School in Greenwich is looking for a skilled and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 and small group basis with children with Autism and Learning Disabilities
SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich / The School:
- High achieving school strives to ensure that all children are secure, happy and enjoy learning.
- Calm and happy School, students display good behaviour
- Focus on Speech and Language Development, providing excellent specialist support for children with speech difficulties.
- Facilities and building have all been refurbished as of this year and the opportunity for sensory learning is great.
- Stable and inspiring Head Teacher, with an open door policy
SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich / The Role:
As a Teaching Assistant at this School, you will be required to be adaptable, working with different groups of students each day and no two days are the same. This job is especially rewarding if you enjoy seeing children grow, progress and reach their potential!
- Support the class Teacher
- Help deliver learning activities
- Encourage students with their academic progress
- Manage behavior in class
- Work with students on a 1-1 level
- Use different techniques for teaching Autism
- Use sensory tools
- Use PECs and/or Makaton
If you would like to be part of a high quality Specialist and positive school environment and you are available for a full-time role in Greenwich - please apply below without delay!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%