- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant Role
- Assisting ASD students in a number of classes from Early Years up to KS2
- Zone 2
- 8 pupils in a class with 3 x Teaching Assistants, 1x HLTA
- Immediate start, full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
The Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- A unique Special Needs school in Brent with a community feel.
- OfSTED Outstanding.
- Assisting small ASD classes of 6-8 students from early years up to KS2.
- Modern purpose built school.
- The school is filled with the best available resources to support creative multi-sensory teaching and learning.
About the School
- Newly refurbished Brent Special Needs School in Zone 2.
- Caters for children aged 4-11 years old.
- Outstanding leadership team who encourage in-house career progression.
- On site therapists, physical therapists and specialist trained support workers.
- Excellent transport links.
In order to be considered for this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to meet the following criteria
- Have experience working with ASD (essential).
- Have experience working with SEN (essential).
- Hold either a minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in either education or childcare (desirable).
- Have proven experience working within nurseries or schools in a UK-based classroom.
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa).
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks.
Teaching Assisant Benefits
- This Brent school will invest heavily in your development as a Teaching Assistant and encourages career progression/professional development through regular CPD training.
- Permanent contracts will be offered to those Teaching Assistant staff who distinguish themselves this year.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development are offered at this inspirational and friendly special needs school.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%