SEN Teaching Assistant
- Long term to Permanent opportunity
- Fantastic SEN School
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 3.30pm
- Highly Competitve daily rate
- Friendly and welcoming staff team
- Close to station and bus routes
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Teaching Assistant in an outstanding Special Needs school in Bexley.
SEN Teaching Assistant, Bexley - The School:
- Large SEN School
- Primary and Secondary phase
- Consistently graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Pupils with ASD, MLD, SLD and Sensory Procesing needs
- New building - spacious and bright with Sports Facilities
- Parking is available
- Good transport links - close to station and bus stops
- 9am start for Teaching Assistant
- Genuinely happy and welcoming staff team
SEN Teaching Assistant, Bexley - The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Whole class support and supervision
- Managing behaviour, can be including emotional and challenging behaviours
- 1:1 work with students and feeding back observations
- Following students EHCP's to ensure best outcomes for pupil
- Upholding highest standard of safeguarding for children
- Encouraging and inspiring pupils to achieve, providing positive praise
- May be required to do Personal Care - feeding and changing
The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant with a child-centered approach, high expectations and a positive attitude!
If you are interested in a role as an SEN Teaching Assistant and you are based in Bexley, please apply below with your updated CV. Paid Trial days will take place ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%