Part time EYFS Teaching Assistant
Location: South West London / Tooting
Role: Part time, EYFS Learning Support Assistant
Pay: £70 to £100 per day (paid on a weekly basis)
Start: ASAP / May 2023
Looking for a part time role? Reeson Education are currently looking for personable part time teaching assistants for a primary school based in Tooting. Ideally, you would be available for 2 or 3 days a week between 08:15 to 15:30. Experience in EYFS and/or Special needs is essential as you will be working with nursery age children who have special educational needs / ASD.
About the Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting in planning, preparation, and delivery of lessons
- EYFS support across all subjects
- SEN Support - ASD / undiagnosed special educational needs
- Support children 1:1
Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Valid child only DBS on the update system/willing to apply for one (We have provide links)
- Available at least 2 days per week
- Happy to commute to Tooting SW17
- Right to work in the UK
- EYFS or SEN experience
- Comfortable with Personal care / Nappy changing
- Phonics training: Jolly Phonics, Letters & Sounds, Read, Write, Ink
- Intervention experience - booster sessions for lower ability students
- Experience in SEN Schools or 1:1 SEN experience
Please apply to be shortlisted and considered for this role. Feel free to call Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 if you require any additional information.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%