- SEN Teaching Assistant Role.
- Assisting SEN students
- Excellent Transport Links
- 6 pupils in a class with 3 x Teaching Assistants, 1x Teacher
- Immediate start, full time position with the potential for a permanent contract
The Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- A Special Needs school in Lambeth.
- OfSTED Outstanding.
- Assisting small special needs classes of 6 students.
- Teaching Assistant staff will undertake personal care tasks including toileting, feeding and changing pupils - training provided.
- Full time applicants only; Monday - Friday, 08:30-16:00
About the School
- Special Needs School in Lambeth
- Caters for students with a range of learning difficulties.
- Outstanding facilities.
- Fully supportive training environment.
- Great location and transport links.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working in as a teaching assistant or care worker.
- Be comfortable with complex medical or learning needs.
- Have a passion to work with children and young people.
- Be reliable, punctual and professional.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available for full time work.
Teaching Assistant Benefits
- This Lambeth school will invest heavily in your training and development as a Teaching Assistant.
- Permanent contracts subject to suitable period of probation.
- Inclusive, friendly and warm working environment.
- Competitive rates of pay.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%