Reeson are currently searching for a teaching assistant to work full time in one of our leading Special Needs schools in the borough of Tower Hamlets.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for day-to-day work to build up your school-based experience and kick-start your career. It is also perfect if you are already working or studying and looking for some extra work.
As a teaching assistant your main duties will include:
- Working from 8:30am to 4pm, during term times
- Assisting SEN pupils with their daily challenges
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils
Ideal teaching assistant candidates will have:
- A form of UK-based school/support working experience within the last 3 years
- An enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service or willingness to undertake one
- A passion for working in special needs
The benefits of working with Reeson Education:
- Competitive pay package
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process
- We can provide successful candidates with local work in their area that is flexible to their schedule.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%