SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Hillingdon!
Are you a recent graduate or an entry-level candidate looking for a rewarding career in education? Do you have a passion for working with children with special needs? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our special needs alternative provision school in Hillingdon is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team. As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with the SENCo and classroom teachers to provide support and assistance to students with special needs.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Chance to make a real difference in the lives of children with special needs
- Full-time hours, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children with special needs is an advantage, but not essential
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Positive attitude and a commitment to helping children achieve their full potential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to work in Hillingdon and make a positive impact in the community
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to become a SEN Teaching Assistant in Hillingdon, please apply today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%