- Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant Role.
- Assisting SLD & PMLD students in a number of classes from Year 7 to Post 16.
- Zone 2, excellent transport links.
- 8 pupils in a class with 4 x Teaching Assistants, 1x HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant).
- Immediate start, full time position for the academic year.
The Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- A large Special Needs school in Camden.
- OfSTED Outstanding.
- Assisting small ASD classes of 8 students with complex learning and medical needs.
- Modern purpose-built school.
- Full time applicants only; Monday - Friday, 08:30-15:45
About the School
- Modern spacious and purpose-built Special Needs School in Camden, Zone 2.
- Caters for students aged 4-19 years old.
- Outstanding leadership team, staff and training opportunities.
- On site therapists, physical therapists and specialist trained teaching assistant and support work teams.
- Internationally recognised research and training leader.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working in as a teaching assistant or care worker.
- Be comfortable with personal care tasks.
- Have a passion to work with children and young people.
- Be reliable, punctual and professional.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available for full time work.
Teaching Assistant Benefits
- This Camden school will invest heavily in your development as a Teaching Assistant and encourages career progression/professional development through regular CPD training.
- Permanent contracts will be offered to those Teaching Assistant staff who distinguish themselves this year.
- Competitive rates of pay.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%