Our client school in Lambeth is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant for a Year 5 class!
Year 5 Teaching Assistant
£85-£100 per day
What REESON Education can offer a Teaching Assistant:
Supportive Environment: The school has been described as "inclusive and supportive environment". You'll work alongside experienced educators who are committed to your success.
Professional Growth: We value your career development and offer opportunities for training and advancement. Whether you're starting your journey or looking to further your career, we'll support you every step of the way.
Competitive Pay: Earn a competitive daily rate of £85-£100, recognising the valuable role you play in our students' education.
Your Responsibilities: As a Year 5 Teaching Assistant, your role will be multi-faceted, including:
- Assisting the class teacher in delivering engaging lessons.
- Supporting students' learning and development. Providing one-on-one and small group support.
- Helping to create a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Assisting with classroom management and organisation.
- A genuine passion for education and working with children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team. Reliability and punctuality.
If you are a Teaching Assistant or looking to become a Teaching Assistant don't hesitate to get in touch.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%