Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- Reeson Education are seeking an SEN experienced Teaching Assistant to work with Autistic pupils in this fantastic and successful Independent School in Epping.
- The school is an independent specialist day school for children aged between 11 to 18 years with Autism and Associated Cognitive Delays.
- The school is looking for someone who is able to multitask, has a keen interest with SEN pupils and also has had previous experience with learning difficulties and Autism.
- Behaviour is good in the school and relationships between students and staff are excellent. It is a very happy and friendly school from the second you walk in the Reception, you can tell it is a positive environment!
- Students have personalised and tailored learning journeys to ensure maximum individual pupil progress. There are no more than 7 students per class, with 2 teaching assistants and 1 teacher per room and the site has outstanding facilities and resources.
Teaching Assistant - Epping
Working in this School you will have;
- Access to Continuous Professional Development
- A warm and supportive working environment
- Small class size to focus on individuals
- Comparatively fast career progression
If you would be keen to be put forward for this Teaching Assistant opportunity in Epping, I would urge you to apply with your CV today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%