Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs? Reeson Education is currently recruiting for multiple Teaching Assistant positions to work with special needs schools in Hillingdon. Whether you're an entry-level graduate or an experienced TA, we have a position for you!
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive pay rates
- Part time, full time and long term roles available
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Rewarding work that makes a difference in the lives of children
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting students with special needs, including those with physical and learning disabilities
- Assisting teachers with classroom management and lesson planning
- Providing one-on-one support to students who require additional assistance
- Helping to create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
Requirements for the role:
- A passion for working with children with special needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Relevant qualifications and experience (for experienced TAs)
Don't miss this opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant in Hillingdon and make a difference in the lives of children with special needs. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in education!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%