Teaching Assistant - East London
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN - Autism, Learning Difficulties
- Key Stages 3 and 4
- Large Specialist School
- Competitive daily rate
- Ongoing support and training
A large SEN School in West Ham, East London, is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for a long term to permanent post.
Teaching Assistant - East London / Why you should apply;
- Successful and well-resourced School
- Located within a short walk from West Ham tube station.
- Offers excellent support and training to teaching assistant (s)
- Permanent contract available
- Friendly and positive School atmosphere
- Rewarding work supporting students with Special Needs progress and reach their potential!
Teaching Assistant - East London / The Successful Applicant will have;
- A background in Schools SEN support, Community and Care or Youth Worker
- Be flexible, inclusive, able to work with a range of special needs
- Able to work 1-1 with students, building rapport and feeding back to teachers
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding in Schools
- Enthusiastic, motivated, with good communication skills and is a team player
- PECS/Makaton/Signalong/Team Teach or any SEN specific training is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position in Stratford or would like an informal discussion on other SEN positions in East London, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%