Minimum £85 per day PAYE
No Experience required
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Teaching Assistant in a SEN school based in Hillingdon? We have an exciting opportunity for you! Reeson Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant that will be experienced or just ready to learn, someone that is passionate about the development of children specifically children with additional needs.
Check out the benefits and features being a Teaching Assistant:
- Join a supportive and inclusive school environment in Hillingdon.
- Make a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs as a Teaching Assistant.
- Gain valuable experience and enhance your skills in a rewarding teaching role.
- Help create an inclusive learning environment for students with diverse needs.
- Provide one-on-one support to students, assisting their educational journey.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals in the field of special education.
- Access ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Enjoy a fulfilling career where you can positively impact students' academic and personal growth.
If you have a genuine passion for supporting students with special educational needs and want to work as a Teaching Assistant in Hillingdon, we want to hear from you! Apply now and become a valuable member of our dedicated team.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%