SEN Teaching Assistant - Barking and Dagenham
Are you passionate about supporting children with a range of SEN, such as Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) and Autism (ASD)?
We are currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant s to work in Special Schools on a daily, long term and permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience of working with children in a Special School setting
- Ability to support children with challenging needs
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own when necessary
- Good behaviour management skills
Experience in the following SEN areas would be desirable
- Learning Difficulties
- Down Syndrome
- PMLD( Profound and Multiple Difficulties)
- EBD(Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties)
- SLD(Severe Learning Difficulties)
- ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Knowledge of PECS or Makaton
- Team Teach or Approach trained
If you would be keen to be put forward for this SEN Teaching Assistant role which is based in Barking and Dagenham, please apply with your CV today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%