Graduate Teaching Assistant
Reeson Education are partnering with a SEN school in New Malden to welcome applications from graduates who are seeking a stepping stone to a career in working with children.
The Teaching Assistant will be working with children with Education Health Care Plans (EHCP's) who tend to require additional support with explaining certain tasks and in breaking problems down.
Key benefits of the role:
- Progression opportunities into an Unqualified Teacher role
- A great steppingstone into Psychology and Care
- Training available in behaviour management, communication strategies and emergency aid
- Funding available for teaching training courses
- Permanent employment opportunities available
- Secured work 5 days per week (though part-time is also considered)
What is required of a Teaching Assistant?
- A genuine desire to work with children with special education needs
- A caring, compassionate and resilient nature
- A 'can-do' attitude but also being pro-active rather than always waiting for direction
- You will require a DBS check (which we can support you with)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%