Teaching Assistant - NW10 - November 6th start
Are you recent grad looking for a fun job where you can gain experience and have a laugh at the same time?
Do you have a passion for working with young people and find it easy to relate to them?
Want to make a positive impact on a child's future?
Working as a Teaching Assistant might be the gateway to the job of your dreams.
If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a mainstream school from October 30th.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Start Date: November 6th, 2023
Pay Range: £85 to £100 per day
Frequency - Monday to Friday - 8:15am to 3:30pm
No experience necessary, your attitude is what really matters!
About this amazing school:
Work at a school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive, where they believe that with the right support and guidance, every student can reach their full potential.
Undertake your teacher training directly through this fantastic and progressive academy!
Key Responsibilities of a teaching assistant:
- Providing one-on-one support to the child, helping them to stay engaged and focused in class.
- Implementing strategies to assist the child in managing their ADHD-related challenges and behaviors.
- Collaborating with the class teacher to adapt learning materials and activities to the child's needs.
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to build the child's confidence and self-esteem.
- Monitoring the child's progress and working closely with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to develop and review individualized support plans.
Requirements to work as a teaching assistant:
- Experience as a teaching Assistant in supporting children with ADHD is ideal but not essential.
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the child's well-being and academic progress.
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive and progressive pay ranging from £85 to £100 per day
- A supportive and inclusive school environment that values the contributions of every team member.
- Professional development opportunities, including training related to ADHD and special educational needs as well as teacher training opportunities at this esteemed trust.
To apply for this teaching assistant role, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications or alternatively call Reeson Education today on 0203 841 0777 to find out more about this learning support assistant role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%