We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in our Special Needs School based in Slough. The successful candidate will be working with a full range of SEN including Autism, PMLD and MLD.
Key Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
- Providing support to the class teacher in delivering high-quality lessons to students with SEN.
- Assisting students with their academic and personal development.
- Supporting students with their physical, emotional and social needs.
- Building positive and supportive relationships with students, parents and staff.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Relevant qualification or experience working with SEN students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team.
- Empathy and understanding towards students with SEN.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
If you are passionate about working with SEN students and want to make a difference in their lives, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a Teaching Assistant in our Special Needs School in Slough.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%