We are currently looking for teaching assistants to join one of our outstanding schools in the Croydon area. The role will involve supporting 16+ school students who have learning difficulties and complex needs.
The school prides themselves in providing the best education experience for their students and works to embrace individuality and nurture learning within a safe and empowering environment.
- Special Education Needs (SEN) Teaching assistant
- To support the students in their social, behavioural and academic development.
- As a Teaching Assistant you will work closely with classroom teachers to ensure all safeguarding procedures are met to ensure the safety of the children is not compromised.
- Help the child to engage in learning activities and manage their behaviour
- Monitor and record the child's progress and report back to the teacher
- Liaise with parents and other professionals involved in the child's care
- Hours are typically 08:30 - 15:30/09:00 - 16:00
- Previous experience working within an educational setting or relevant background
- Willing to commit to full time hours and working with SEN children
- Personal care experience preferred but not a requirement
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%