Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Location: (Esher, Surrey Kingston )
School: Primary School
Contract Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £85-£95 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Are you passionate about helping children reach their full potential Do you enjoy working in a supportive and collaborative environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Learning Support Assistant at a well-established primary school in Esher.
- Provide 1:1 support to students with specific learning needs
- Assist in the implementation of individual education plans (IEPs) and behavioral management strategies
- Support small group activities and facilitate learning in various subjects
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with the class teacher to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to the teaching staff
- Encourage student engagement and participation in classroom activities
- Previous experience working with children in an educational setting
- Knowledge of various learning difficulties and strategies to support individual needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with students
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with teachers and other support staff
- Commitment to promoting a safe and nurturing learning environment
The school is committed to providing ongoing professional development opportunities and support for its staff members. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners and gain valuable experience in the field of education.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with a genuine passion for education, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application including your CV or contact pedro @ Reeson 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%