ASD SEN Teaching Assistant North West London
- ASD SEN Teaching Assistant
- Camden, North West London
- Full time position
- 'Outstanding' school
- For this position you will need to be an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who has worked with young pupils on the Autistic spectrum.
- The successful SEN Teaching Assistant applicant will mainly be working with Key Stage 2 pupils who have significant delay in their academic and social ability.
- The successful SEN Teaching Assistant applicant will be working in a top North West London SEN school based in Camden. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant applicant will be working in a class of 8 pupils alongside another experienced SEN Teaching Assistant staff and a specialist ASD Teacher.
- The children can be "active" so you will need to be able to concentrate, multitask and bring energy and enthusiasm to the job.
The Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have good ASD knowledge and some experience of PECS and Makaton
- The key to the job is attitude and the school are very willing to train someone who shows passion and a willingness to get stuck in!
- Please note that personal care (feeding and changing) is a part of the job and applicants who wouldn't be prepared to undertake these tasks after training will not be considered for the post.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%