Special needs Teaching Assistant - Westminster
An established and respected primary school based in Westminster, London are looking for a special needs Teaching Assistant to join their team.
- Special needs Teaching Assistant
- ASAP start date
- Full time and long-term contract
- London borough of Westminster
- £80-£100 per day
This Teaching Assistant position would be perfect for a graduate looking to gain classroom experience or for an experienced special needs Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge.
Your role as a Teaching Assistant will include:
- Working with students in the classroom, in small groups and on a one-on-one basis.
- Supporting children with special educational needs in and out of the classroom.
- Assisting the class teacher to plan and deliver lessons and activities.
- Provide emotional and behavioural support to students, promoting their well-being and positive engagement in school activities.
- Foster a safe, inclusive, and nurturing classroom environment where all students feel valued and respected.
This Teaching Assistant position is a full time (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30pm) and term time only. This fantastic primary school are looking for someone with initiative, passion for education and a keen desire to support children, especially those most vulnerable.
Hoping to become a teacher? As a special needs Teaching Assistant you will be able to gain valuable experience and training within a classroom environment.
Based in the heart of Westminster, this primary school has great transport links across London. The successful Teaching Assistant may be given access to a parking space if required.
If you're an experienced special needs teaching assistant or graduate hoping to become a teaching assistant and this role sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply below!
Special needs Teaching Assistant - Teaching Assistant - Westminster - London - ASAP - ASAP - October 2023
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%