Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with secondary aged students? Could you consider a Teaching Assistant post near stratford?
If so, this outstanding school are looking to consider a Teaching Assistant for an exciting role and it could be perfect for you...
Teaching Assistant for Outstanding School in Newham.
- Well-known school for achievement witihn the local area, close to Stratford in East London
- Well organised and well supported working environment
- Immediate start available for the right Teaching Assistant
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Outstanding School, considered a beacon of support in the local area.
About the school looking for a Teaching Assistant
- 11-16 year old students, with a roll of just over 1000 students.
- Students come from a wide range of backgrounds; more than 80% have English as an additional language and between them speak over 55 languages.
- School has recevied many acolades for their many impressive acheivements of success.
Why might you choose to work as a Teaching Assistant in this school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures
As a Teaching Assistant, do you have:
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent?
- Experience of working with students with a range of additional needs?
- Awareness of issues related to student underachievement and barriers to their learning and participation?
- Excellent communication and organisational skills?
About the Teaching Assistant post:
A Teaching Assistant is required for an exceptional Newham school. The student's progress is consistently excellent for boys in the area. The school are looking for a long-term Teaching Assistant, who will mainly be working on reading and phonics with the students. This will be mostly one-to-one and small group work with KS3 & KS4 students. An immediate start can be available for the right candidate and this role could continue for the full academic year.
The school are keen to find a Teaching Assistant who is aligned to their values. It's the schools aim to get the best out of every student. The staff strive to provide a safe, healthy, stimulating, and exciting environment for all. Their students are motivated, articulate young men who deserve the best that the school can offer them.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this brilliant Teaching Assistant post.
Please apply for this Teaching Assistant post now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%