Fantastic Opportunity: Urgent Opening for Teaching Assistant Role - Primary School in Tottenham
A fantastic opportunity awaits dynamic and passionate Teaching Assistants, particularly those with an affinity for sports, to join a thriving primary school in Tottenham. This critical role involves providing essential support to a Year 5 pupil with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The school is committed to fostering an inclusive environment and actively seeks candidates with a demonstrated history of successfully supporting children with ASD and ADHD.
About the Role: Teaching Assistant Position
In this dynamic Teaching Assistant role at our esteemed primary school in Tottenham, you will play a pivotal part in establishing a positive and supportive learning environment. Your primary focus will be on providing tailored support to a Year 5 student with ASD and ADHD, contributing to both their academic progress and social development. This is an urgent, long-term position, offering potential extensions based on performance and the evolving needs of the school.
Position Overview: Teaching Assistant Position
- Job Title: Teaching Assistant
- Location: Primary School in Tottenham
- Immediate Start: ASAP
Key Responsibilities: As a dedicated Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Provide essential support to a Year 5 student with ASD and ADHD.
- Collaborate closely with educators to implement personalised learning strategies.
- Assist in the development and execution of Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes positivity.
- Support the social and emotional well-being of the student.
- Maintain consistent communication with parents, teachers, and the SENCO team.
- Monitor and document progress, adjusting support strategies as required.
- Participate in relevant training sessions and seize professional development opportunities.
- Apply your experience to employ effective teaching strategies for students with ASD and ADHD.
- Embrace the opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact on the student's educational journey, incorporating a keen interest in sports-based educational activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or in a related role is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting students with Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
- Relevant qualifications in education or special educational needs.
- Become an integral part of a dynamic and inclusive educational community.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Access professional development opportunities to refine your teaching skills.
- Make an immediate and enduring impact on the educational journey of a student with diverse needs.
How to Apply: Dedicated Teaching Assistants, especially those with a passion for sports, are encouraged to urgently submit their applications for an ASAP start. Include a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and a comprehensive resume.
The primary school in Tottenham is committed to equal opportunity and warmly welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
Seize the opportunity to embark on the immediate journey of shaping the future of educational support as a valued Teaching Assistant!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%