Are you a driven graduate, with a passion for supporting Special Needs?
Do you have previous experience of working with children with Special Needs in a classroom setting?
Academics are working with a lovely Primary School, based in Wandsworth, who are looking to take on a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, to support pupils in KS2. This is a full-time role for the rest of the academic year, which is starting ASAP
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant: Person specification -
* Be a driven graduate (who has obtained a 2:2 or above in your degree) or a qualified TA
* Have previous experience working with SEN students and or
* Must have excellent Literacy and Numeracy Skills
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant: Job description -
* Long term, full time role starting immediately
* Daily rate of pay - £65-£85 depending on experience
* Join a lovely Primary School based in Wandsworth
* Supporting SEN pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
* Opportunity for the right candidate to join their Teacher Training program
Found in Wandsworth, this school is a popular primary and is located within a 10-minute walk from its nearest station. It has achieved a well-deserved 'Good' grade from Ofsted and has superb ties to the local community.
If you are a graduate or an experienced teaching assistant, keen to be considered for the position of a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, Click 'apply'
Please note: due to the volume of Primary Teaching Assistant applications, only shortlisted/successful Primary SEN Teaching Assistants shall be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%