REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in North West London that requires a Primary Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start.
The Teaching Assistant role:
* Working in either Year 1, Year 3 or Year 6
* Working with on a mixture of 1:1, group and general basis
* Daily rate between £65 and £75 per day
* Rated 'good' by Ofsted
* Two and half form entry
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Supportive staff and senior leadership team
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Primary Teaching Assistant role?
* Previous experience supporting SEN within a UK primary school
* TA experience is essential
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%