Teaching Assistant Opportunity in Lewisham - February 2024
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on young minds?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant in Lambeth. We are looking for dedicated individuals like you to contribute to the success of our client schools.
Why work as a Teaching Assistant through us?
- "Outstanding" OFSTED Rating: Our school has been recognised for its exceptional standards of education and commitment to excellence.
- Warm and Friendly Staff: our client school offer supportive educators who value collaboration and foster a nurturing learning environment.
- Competitive Pay: We believe in rewarding the valuable contribution of our Teaching Assistants with a competitive salary package.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting Classroom Activities: Assist teachers in delivering engaging lessons and provide one-on-one support to students.
- Nurturing Learning: Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere that encourages students' growth and development.
- Classroom Management: Assist in maintaining a well-organised and conducive learning space.
Qualifications and Skills of a Teaching Assistant:
- Passion for Education: A genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of students.
- Team Player: Collaborate effectively with teachers and other staff members.
- Empathy and Patience: Understanding the challenges students may face and providing support with patience.
- Knowledge Enthusiast: Willingness to learn and grow in your role as a Teaching Assistant.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%