Immediate Start - SEN Teaching Assistant Required for Lovely SLD Class in Large SEN School in Brent
- SEN School
- Full Time
- Long Term
- Immediate Start
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs? Do you have experience working with children with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic SLD class in a large SEN school in Brent. This is a full-time role with an immediate start, offering you the chance to support primary aged children with SLD and be a part of their incredible journey.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-to-one support to children with SLD, assisting them with their learning and personal development.
- Working closely with the class teacher to plan and deliver engaging and inclusive lessons tailored to meet the individual needs of the students.
- Assisting with personal care tasks, ensuring the children's well-being and comfort are prioritised.
- Supporting the students with their social and emotional development, helping them to build positive relationships with their peers.
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment where every child feels valued and encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Collaborating with other professionals, such as occupational therapists and speech and language therapists, to implement individualised learning plans.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience working with children with SLD, either in a school or similar setting.
- A genuine passion for supporting children with SEND, with a patient and empathetic approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to effectively build relationships with both children and colleagues.
- The ability to adapt your approach to meet the individual needs of each student, ensuring their progress and well-being.
- A commitment to promoting inclusion and equality, fostering an environment where every child feels valued and respected.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a dedicated team in a vibrant and inclusive SEN school. If you are ready to make a real difference in the lives of children with SLD, apply now for an immediate start!
Please note that this role may involve personal care duties.
Reeson Education is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and relevant safeguarding training will be conducted for the successful applicant.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%