An 'Outstanding' mixed all through comprehensive in North London is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Teaching Assistant who is keen to work in a vibrant modern School.
Teaching Assistant, with an interest in any of the core subject areas - September 2021 start
- Teaching Assistant
- £70 - £90 per day plus benefits package and CPD
- North London, Haringey
- Key Stages 3 & 4
- 'Outstanding' Grade 1 Ofsted
- Full time position
- Superb rates of pay
- September 2021 start
- Well-resourced and managed department
- Experienced and motivated Senior Leadership Team
SCHOOL INFORMATION - Teaching Assistant
The school is based in a welcoming and tranquil area in North London and was rated as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in its most recent inspection. It has been designed to provide high quality education on offer at every stage of the 'all through school' for the youngest children in the Primary Phase through to our Sixth Form. Since opening in 2008, they grown to become one of the most successful schools in the country as it has gained an excellent reputation for the learning focused education offered to their students.
This Secondary School prides itself on an excellent all-round education that its students leave with, many of whom go on to higher education and skilled vocational employment. They have strong relationships with the local community and parents/carers of the student body. Their collegiate feel is evident in everything they do and this harbours great relationships with local business and stakeholders who support the school.
The School has as a mission statement 'Opportunities through learning'. They believe that this means that every child who enters the School from Reception through to year 13, should have:
- Opportunities to feel welcomed into a caring and encouraging ethos
- Opportunities to engage in the rich and varied curriculum offered at the school
- Opportunities to have the highest quality of education through outstanding teaching, learning and pastoral care
- Opportunities to feel a sense of belonging by fully embracing all the extra-curricular activities
- Opportunities to engage in learning which develops the character of young people today into the adults we need them to be for the future
- Opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant in large forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated support team.
- Working with students in Year 7 - Year 11 through all subject areas
- Would suit a graduate who is looking to gain a year of experience before applying for teacher training.
- An undergraduate degree in a core subject area such as Maths and Science is highly desirable
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Teaching Assistant
- You will need to have worked as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary or Secondary School environment or be a graduate looking to gain experience before applying for teacher training.
- Ability to work well as part of a large multi skilled team.
- Flexible and adaptable
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
- Bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in secondary schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with children/young people are very successful at this school
- Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education to up-skill you as a Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate would have:
- A passion for working with young people
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, mentoring or coaching setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.