Position to start immediately (or within next 2 weeks)
REESON Education is working in partnership with a small but lovely primary school based in Lewisham, south east London seeking an experienced early years practitioner / nursery nurse for an ASAP start. The school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis.
The Teaching Assistant Position:
- Full time position
- Reception class
- School hours / school term
- Permanent position
- ASAP start (school can accommodate a slightly later start)
- One form entry
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Well connected to the local community
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements for the Teaching Assistant applicants:
- Experience working in the early years in a UK primary school
- Qualifications: L2 at a minimum
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework and documentation
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two nursery related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as soon as successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.