- Long term job from September
- £90 per day
- South East London
- Secondary Key Stages
- Challenging Behaviour & Mental Health needs
Reeson Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant with the skills to support children with challenging behaviour and mental health needs such as ADHD.
- Specialist setting for SEMH (social and emotional mental health)
- Challenging Behaviours
- Vacancies within both the Primary & Secondary site
- Small class sizes
- Excellent facilities
- Room for progression (Behaviour Specialist)
- Strong and confident Teaching Assistant s required
- SE London with good transport routes
The Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting students in Primary or Secondary (depending on where best placed)
- Dealing with challenging and distressing behaviours with positive behaviour strategies
- Encouraging and inspiring students to reach their potential
- Monitoring students progress and feedback back to the Teacher
- Potentially leading on sports/activities and games if you have an interest
- Having a sense of humour and being a team player!
Working in this School you will have;
- Access to Continuous Professional Development
- An excellent and competitive rate of £90 per day, from day 1!
- A warm and supportive working environment
- Small class size to focus on individuals
- Comparatively fast career progression
If you would be keen to be put forward for this Teaching Assistant opportunity in South East London, I would urge you to apply with your CV today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%