We are looking to recruit a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join our forward thinking Primary School in Merton. You could be helping to create an inspiring school environment where pupils are able to achieve their very best, whilst having the support and guidance necessary to help you accomplish this.
- Potential to join our Teacher training programme
- Access to a range of discounts which includes reduced gym memberships, discounts at major retailers and travel loans
- Twice as many training days as standard
- Support from a network of 35 schools across the UK
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people in a paid or voluntary capacity
- A strong academic background in English and Mathematics
- The desire and enthusiasm to help deliver outstanding teaching
- Commitment to our ethos of high expectations
- The resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- An interest in becoming a Teacher in the future
Our Primary School has a warm, welcoming environment and there is a strong caring relationship between the staff as we have adopted a collaborative infrastructure. You will get a real sense of team spirit being a Teaching Assistant at our academy.
The leadership team are understanding, adaptable and are dedicated to enabling all staff and students achieve their full potential. We have seen fantastic results in recent years, as reflected in our recent Ofsted inspection and are excited to work towards a brighter future.
Hard work will never go unnoticed at our school as we have fostered a culture of praise amongst our staff. Weekly shout-outs in staff meetings ensure a rewarding environment that recognises success, making it a truly fulfilling place to work.
If this exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like it could be of interest then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%