SEN Teaching Assistant - Haringey - September start
SEN Teaching Assistant - September start
A lovely school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Haringey is looking to recruit a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with two children in KS2. This would be dual role, you would be supporting one child who has diabetes and one who as has SEN. Both children are in the same class, the child who has diabetes simply needs to be supported with medical administration and has no other needs so is more of a monitoring role. The other child needs to be supported more so on a 1:1 basis with work that is set for them
Q - Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & making a difference?
Applicants MUST have experience as a SEN TA or LSA.
This is a full-time position, beginning immediately and would be the PERFECT placement and SEN focused opportunity for those seeking a permanent SEN support role, or who have further career aspirations...
* Forensic Psychologist
* Educational Psychologist
* Primary / SEN Teacher
* Social Worker
The school is located within the popular North London Borough of Haringey (ZONE 2). With excellent and ongoing training and support provided, the head teacher and SEN coordinator are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join the team!!
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* 1:1 with year 2 child with Di
* Diabetes experience essential
* Full Time - 5 Days Per Week
* Experience in working 1:1 a MUST!
* ASAP start
* Flexible Daily Rate
* Scope to become permanent!
* PERFECT ahead of Masters / Doctorate in Psychology
* Experienced 1:1 TA
* Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
* IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
* Academic strength required - particularly in Maths & English
* Team player required - someone able to work as part of a fantastic team.
* Mainstream Primary School
* Excellent location - Central London (ZONE 2)
* Popular Borough of Haringey
* Excellent school site - well resourced
* Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
* Ofsted graded 'Good' School
* Exceptional support from leadership team
* Excellent Training & professional development offered
* 4 minutes' walk to nearest Tube line
If you are keen on this post, please email your updated CV to Ruby@Reeson Education
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%