REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Petersham, Richmond Upon Thames that requires an ASD Teaching Assistant (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) for an early September start.
The ASD Teaching Assistant role:
- Working in KS2
- Working with one child in key stage 2
- Daily rate between £65 and £80 per day
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- One form entry
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the ASD Teaching Assistant role?
- Previous experience supporting SEN within a UK primary school
- ASD experience an advantage however, not essential
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Trial days will take place in September so, please send your CV REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%